So, some people still think that Poe isn't OP (probably the devs too), it's the allies he is protecting that are OP. Well guess what, I will show you how Poe is OP. All of the below is about what Poe can do with a SINGLE ABILITY. Not two, but one. Poe can do these with one ability, and his stats and passives supporting this ability. Poe's base attack is also good, and is way above average, but I will not even discuss that. In fact, I will regard Poe as someone that does not even have a base attack.
1) Poe has top tier speed of 143. Current top speed tie is a range between 167 and 143. Yes, Poe has bare minimum speed required to be in the top tier. Currently speed tie is broken by a coin toss. So any speed above 143 is useless. No one can outspeed Poe
2) Poe has 13.9k HP and 92% Tenacity, and will heal himself by 1044 every time he resists an effect.
3) Poe has 40% Potency. Average End Game Tenacity is 37%, and average Non-Poe hero's chance to resist Poe's Expose is 1.88%. For those in doubt of using this average, there are only 25 Non-Poe heroes that has a shot at resisting Poe at all, and most of them has below 10% to resist him. In fact, only 5 of non-Poe heroes have above 10% to resist Poe and the list is the following: FO Storm Trooper, Mace Windu, Royal Guard, Plo Koon, Ugnaught. I'm actually being generous, calculating the chance of Poe's Expose being resisted. Most heroes will not resist it at all.
4) Poe has 65% to Expose an enemy. Factoring in Average End Game Tenacity, actual rate will be 63.77%. The following can be drawn:
- Chance of exposing all 5 enemies: 10.55%
- Chance of exposing 4 enemies: 29.96%
- Chance of exposing 3 enemies: 34.04% (Highest)
- Chance of exposing 2 enemies: 19.34%
- Chance of exposing 1 enemy: 5.49%
- Chance of not exposing any enemy at all: 0.62% (Lowest)
- Expected number of exposed enemy: 3.18
5) Exposed deals 20% target's HP as unmitigated damage. Average End Game HP is 12.9k. Expected damage per expose is 2592.082.
6) Thus, expected damage from Poe's expose is 8242.82. This is higher than most, if not all AoE damage abilities out there. However, Expose is a joke compared to what's coming next:
7) Poe has 100% to remove 25% Turn Meter from all enemies. Even Dooku (fastest character alive) will need 2 ticks to recover from this.
8) With extra 2 ticks provided by Poe's ability, following is true:
- 8th Tick: Allies with speed equal to or above 125 will outspeed even the fastest heroes in the game. (Sadly, most of Poe's allies will be above 125 speed)
- 9th Tick: Allies with speed above 111 will be at speed tie with even the fastest heroes in game, and still outspeed anyone below speed of 125. (Speed of 112 is considered to be "Slow" in terms of End Game Average)
- 10th Tick: Allies with speed equal to or above 100 will be at speed tie with anyone below 125.
Remember, there are only 20 non-Poe heroes who has speed equal to or above 125.
9) Yes, basically anyone can go first with Poe, unless you are using some turtles with lightsabers.
10) This same ability places 2-turn (14-tick) Taunt on Poe. As if that was even needed to be OP! Let me repeat what I said: Poe has 13.9k HP and 92% Tenacity, and will heal himself by 1044 every time he resists an effect. Basically no one will die during enemy's offensive, especially considering the fact that one of them is likely to be already DEAD.
11) AoE Expose, 25% Turn Meter Reduction, and the 14-tick Taunt will result in giving Poe's squad unparalleled advantage during first rounds against non-Poe squad. In fact, Poe's squad needs to be really incompetent to be not able to take 1 or 2 guy out. Thx to Poe, allies will be ALWAYS 1 tick faster against enemies of equal speed tier. Every time, enemy will have to try and kill the same number of allies they lost with less people to keep up. If teams are of equal strength, it gets more and more impossible to win the battle.
12) Yes, 25% Turn Meter Reduction has a Permanent Effect of pushing all enemies' turn 1 ~ 2 tick back.